Sunday, June 11, 2006

Sex Panther

Steve and I just got our couch this Friday! We've been waiting for over a month for it to be delivered! As far as I'm concerned our apartment is now complete. I haven't decided on a name yet, but I've been considering "San Diago" or "Sex Panther" a la Anchorman. :)

Ok, so we still need to decorate the walls and we need a coffee table, an end table and kitchen table, but we have a couch! I echo my sister's sentiments when I say, "Can I get a hellz yeah? We got a couch!" (See her sofa entry from last year).

The delivery guys couldn't get it up the stairs so they had to delay a week and we paid EXTRA for them to take it apart and assemble it in our living room. Ehh. Oh well. When we move, I think we'll be able to get it out the back.

Check it out!
Check out the sweet throws, throw pillows
and my Spanish Steps panoramic

No comments: